Friday, March 6, 2009

tay's comments and pics arrived! (a p.s. to letter 15)


(saying goodbye to a wonderful companion, elder murley. is it just me or do you see that elder murley seems to be just holding himself together... these sweet young men!!!)

hey mom,

these pics are of me, sis gardner, my new comp, and elder murley and his new comp. hes training again down in carlsbad. also one more of me and elder murley. im sending another cd with a bunch of pics today.





Hi Jacob im doing great. being on a mission is really fun. im in lake forest, CA in orange county. love you too Jake. cant wait for that letter.

Hi Caleb. its okay that i hurt my knee because it got better and im having so much fun here. i love pictures so ill look forward to that.

2 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Thanks, Elder for sending notes to Jacob and Caleb. I sent a link to your Uncle Ryan so he could show them that you wrote them a note.

You look SO happy! I love to see the pictures of you and the other Elders. It just reminds me of when I was "hanging out" with the Elders! I can't believe how many people you are teaching! Love you.

Wrangler Ron said...

Elder Barron you look wonderful. I'm so glad you're second companion wants to keep up the hard work and dedication. That's really terrific. You have obviously been blessed to be able to serve in such a great mission with great missionaries. And you are certainly lifting where you stand. (As President Uchtdorf asks us to do in General Conference.)
Stay with it. Love ya.